The Chatham District Masonic Trust Mission Statement
Registered Charity number 1040230.
The Masonic Hall, Manor Road, Chatham is run by the Chatham and District Masonic Trust (CDMT).
Their primary task is the relief of such poor and distressed Freemasons under the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of England or their poor and distressed widows and children or to or for the benefit of such Masonic charities or other non-masonic charitable institutions, societies and objects as the trustees shall in duly constituted meeting from time to time direct.
The CDMT Objectives
- Makes grants to organisations
- Acts as an umbrella or resource body
What services CDMT provides:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- Overseas aid/famine relief
- General charitable purposes
CDMT provides services to:
- People with disabilities
- Elderly/old people
- Children/young people
- The general public/mankind